Immigration Law offices
Immigration Law offices
When we speak of immigration law, we mean the entry of persons (natural or legal) into a country who come from or were born in another nation, and whose displacement could require changes in residence on a temporary or permanent basis. For this, it is necessary to comply with procedures adjusted to the laws of each State.
When you find yourself in this situation it is best to consult with an attorney who specializes in immigration, since it is an area that undergoes frequent changes and requires specialists to provide the support and proper guidance for your application.
When you want to immigrate to the United States you should know that its immigration laws are demanding and complex. For this reason, ILO offers free consultations with highly qualified and honest personnel who will know how to answer your questions and indicate the options according to your profile as an immigrant.
At the moment and under the restrictions of the COVID-19, we are working remotely and you can contact us through our email and we will gladly answer you.
There are different situations in which you may need guidance and support, which is why we present you a list of what is frequently requested in our offices.
How can we help you?
What are those situations?
- Immigration to the United States
- Helping your family immigrate to the United States
- Assist in the process of obtaining visas for workers and students, extraordinary abilities and persons with skills of national interest.
- Prevent deportation or removal from the United States.
- Create a company in the United States as an alien, or employ aliens in a business through a Labor Certification.
- Obtaining a Business or Investment Visa
- Processing the Naturalization process to become a citizen of the United States
- Processing an application for Asylum or Refugee status
- Processing a legal status for people who are in the United States illegally
- Processing a legal status for people who have immigration problems due to the use of fraudulent documents, misrepresentation, marital problems, medical problems, legal history or other circumstances
- Processing a permanent residence card or green card
- Assist in the extension of stay or those who have overstayed their legal stay
What is Crimmigration?
Immigration laws change daily, and it is essential to have an attorney who is aware of all changes in criminal–immigration laws and thus be able to have an excellent ability to resolve situations when applying for adjustment of status. That can become problematic on many occasions.
Immigration law and criminal law are closely related. A charge, the admission of a crime, a guilty plea, or a conviction can seriously affect the status of a crime, and therefore it’s status in this nation.
Whether you are facing deportation or any other type of situation, immigration rights will always be a priority, and the best way is to receive the proper legal assistance. A good lawyer will guarantee you first-class service, and in this way, your documentation will be handled properly. And there are legal elements that only a team of specialized lawyers should evaluate, and thus be able to execute to conclude their process successfully.
News for TPS Travel
There have always been two basic requirements for your status adjustment: a Legal entry to the country, and to have a process available (Family or company petition).
According to some jurisdictions, TPS was sometimes not a legal entry. But with the new bulletin on TPS Travel on July 1, 2022, USCIS announced: that if you got your TPS + Advance Parole + Immigrant Visa = you can get residence.
Those who entered the country without a travel permit and have TPS, now can travel again with a travel permit and have their legal entry. This opens a new world of opportunities for many people. If you are interested our team can help you with your process.